Agri-Pulse announces internship opportunity
By Sara Wyant
© Copyright Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc.
WASHINGTON, Nov. 2, 2016 - Agri-Pulse Communications is looking for an intern who is passionate about reporting on farm, food and rural policy issues and serving our growing readership.
The ideal candidate should have experience in writing and editing content and possess knowledge of the policy issues we cover. Established contacts with lawmakers and industry sources are a plus.
Our firm is widely considered the most influential source of farm, food and rural policy news on Capitol Hill.
We are looking for the right candidate who can help us expand our coverage, use a broader array of social media tools and assist with new product development.
This temporary paid internship is based in Washington, D.C. One position is open for the summer of 2017. Start and end dates are flexible, but preferably May 22 through Aug. 11.
- A college major in English, Journalism or related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge about farm, food and rural policy issues
- Excellent grammar skills
- Ability to produce video news content
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Content Management Systems
- Ability to work well with other people
#30For more news, go to: www.Agri-Pulse.com
1. New House Ag Committee taking shape
2. Opinion: All producers will lose under new GIPSA rules
3. Organic reform
4. Vilsack exits USDA week early, Trump promises nominee 'soon'
5. Ditching WOTUS may be tough, government lawyers say