Calling experienced Hill reporters: Would you like to work for Agri-Pulse?
By Sara Wyant
© Copyright Agri-Pulse Communications, Inc.
WASHINGTON, July 18, 2014 - Agri-Pulse Communications is looking for someone who is passionate about reporting on farm, food and rural policy issues and serving our growing readership. The ideal candidate should have at least five years' experience in writing and editing content and possess strong knowledge of the subject matter. Established contacts with lawmakers and industry sources are a plus.
Our firm is widely considered the most influential source of farm and rural policy news on Capitol Hill. We are looking for the right candidate who can help us expand our coverage, use a broader array of social media tools, and assist with new product development. This position is based in Washington, D.C.
· A college degree in English, Journalism, or related degree
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge about farm and rural policy issues
· Excellent grammar skills
· Ability to produce and oversee audio and video news content
· Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Content Management Systems
· Ability to work well with other people
Please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples before Aug. 31, 2014 to Editor Sara Wyant via e-mail: Sara@Agri-Pulse.com.
For more news, go to www.agri-pulse.com.
1. Roberts, Stabenow reach deal on GMO labeling
2. 2018 Farm Bill-Soil Health
3. Senate negotiators reach deal on GMO labeling
4. A strong Rust Belt showing could help Trump in November
5. USDA signs MOU with beekeeping groups