Agri-Pulse Communications is looking for an intern who is passionate about reporting on farm, food and rural policy issues and serving our growing audience.
The ideal candidate should have experience in writing, editing and broadcasting and possess knowledge of the policy issues we cover on www.Agri-Pulse.com. Established contacts with lawmakers and industry sources are a plus.
The communications firm is widely considered the most influential source of farm, food and rural policy news on Capitol Hill.
The right candidate can help us expand our coverage, use a broad array of social media tools and assist with new product development.
This temporary paid internship will likely be based in Washington, D.C., but may be virtual from a remote location. One position is open for the summer of 2021. Start and end dates are flexible, but preferably mid-May through mid-August.
- A college major in English, Journalism or related degree;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge about farm, food and rural policy issues;
- Excellent grammar skills;
- Ability to produce video or audio news content;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other online content management tools;
- Ability to work well with others.
Please send a cover letter, resume and at least three writing samples by Wednesday, Nov. 25th to Pam@Agri-Pulse.com
For more news, please go to: www.Agri-Pulse.com.