The Ag Outlook Forum will feature some of the top business and political leaders in the
- Kansas City Federal Reserve President, Esther G eorge
- Kansas G overnor, Sam Brownback
- Missouri Lt. G overnor, Mike Parson
- John Deere Senior Vice President, John Lagemann
- Kansas City Southern President & CEO, Patrick Ottensmeyer
- Cargill Corporate Vice President and Protein G roup Leader, Brian Sikes
The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City is pleased to partner with Agri-Pulse
Communications to present the 2017 Ag Outlook Forum. This year has already proven to
be very challenging for farmers, agribusiness and rural America. With a new
Administration, a new Congress, and debate already starting on the 2018 Farm Bill, this
is a great time to connect with top-notch leaders across agriculture and rural America.
Here are the meeting details:
The event will be held at the offices of Stinson Leonard Street in downtown
Kansas City, 1201 Walnut, Ste. 2900
Doors open at 1:00 p.m.
Program begins at 1:30 p.m. and concludes with a networking reception at 5:00 p.m.
Event parking is complimentary
Advanced Registration is Required!
There are a limited number of seats and we expect the event to sell-out, so please register early. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information call 816-912-2084 or e-mail email@example.com.